Requirement-oriented research, technology and knowledge transfer
TransferOnDemand consistently takes a new approach to technology transfer, relying extensively on the promotion of human resources. In this case, the students act as "ambassadors" between the university and companies. Successful examples of transfer serve as templates for systematically expanding and intensifying the process of bilateral knowledge transfer via persons.
An agreement between a company, one or more students and the university forms the framework for concrete transfer projects. Against the background of their training, and using the know-how and the infrastructure provided by the university of applied sciences, the students are able to implement concrete tasks from the companies.
The transfer of personnel, permanently in the optimal case, from the university to Thuringian companies is a specific and desired effect of this process.
TransferOnDemand makes use of all participants.
- are provided with support in solving projects which would otherwise be difficult to implement,
- obtain access to the university's resources and know-how,
- extend their knowledge, particulary with regard to interdisciplinary tasks,
- ensure personnel which is qualified at an early stage and trained according to the company's requirement.
- work on concrete tasks with reference to the latest practices,
- re able to orientate their degree course to practically-relevant requirements,
- prepare themselves for their subsequent, professional lives,
- have the opportunity to become familiarised with their future workplace during their degree course in many cases.
- implements training with high practical relevance,
- obtains information on real and market-oriented requirements and problems from industry,
- is provided with feedback both on the contents provided during instruction and on the practical suitability of research results.
Subsidised by the Thuringian Ministry of Economics, Technology and Employment with a European Social Fund grant