International - A Leitmotif of FHN
International - one of Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences' leitmotifs
Since the foundation of the university, the international thrust of instruction and research has been one of the three central leitmotifs of Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences. This applies to both the area of student and staff exchange.
These areas are co-ordinated and supported by the international office, which is therefore the point of contact for international activities and connections.
Here information can be obtained:
- about possible international periods of time abroad within the framework of a degree course at Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences
- about funding options for international study or placement periods
- about opportunities of international teaching staff exchange
- about opportunities of international staff exchange and training
- about opportunities for exchange students from partner universities
- about the International Project Week at Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences
- about Internationalisation@Home